6 months. There is a 6 month countdown until I turn 30. 30! August 26th is the big day.
Last week during a work event, a coworker suggested I do 30 things before I turn 30. I laughed it off. Then today in the shower it came back to me but this time I decided it was an awesome idea.
And so this list was born!
I just started a new job a month ago, so anything that is time consuming or requires traveling more than a few hours away is out. But, Cleveland is a great city and I still came up with plenty of options!
Here it goes, here’s what you’ll be reading about for the next 6 months:
1. Hot air balloon ride
2. Move to a new place closer to work
3. Get a passport
4. Ohio winery tour
5. Take my dad on a weekend trip to Chicago
6. Run 6 5k races, one a month
7. Ride in a helicopter
8. Try glassblowing
9. Major hair cut, above the shoulders
10. Segway tour
11. Race in my kayak
12. Rent a cabin for the weekend with friends
13. Check out the observation deck at Terminal Tower
14. Try stand up paddleboarding
15. Volunteer, somewhere, anywhere
16. Beach picnic and games with friends
17. Hike Old Man’s Cave
18. Go to a state fair
19. Take a trip on the Cuyahoga Valley Railroad
20. Attempt a Zumba class
21. Visit Newport Aquarium near Cincinnati
22. Build or refinish a piece of furniture
23. Spend a “special” day with my niece and nephew separately
24. Have a night on the Goodtime III
25. Learn to ice skate
27. Finish 6 books
28. Do a handstand
29. White water rafting
30. Throw myself my very first birthday party
Nothing crazy unobtainable, but need to keep up on planning and documenting!
Here’s to the next 6 months!!