I like eating. Maybe you noticed. Restaurants are really fun. People cooking for me is awesome.
But writing 2015 is weird.
Anyways… This is a list of Cleveland-area restaurants I want to dine at in 2015:
1. Happy Dog: DIY gourmet hot dogs? Sign me up.
2. Pier W: Just the view alone is a reason to check it out.
3. Crust: I’ve heard legends about the size of their pizza slices.
4. Treamont Tap House: I’ve read great things about the food and large beer selections.
5. Lucky’s Café: They are known for their breakfasts, even Guy Fieri visited.
6. Merwin’s Wharf: The metroparks opened a restaurant overlooking the Cuyahoga River.
7. Dina’s Pizza & Pub: I haven’t been to this place in probably 20 years and that is not ok.
8. Sokoloswski’s University Inn: Authentic Polish food in a restaurant that’s been around since 1923!
9. Barroco: Because I need an arepas in my life.
10. Geraci’s Restaurant: Making pizzas since 1956, again Guy Fieri even visited.
Of course all of this will be done while sticking to my debt plan of yesterday. I have 12 months to dine at 10 restaurants of all different price points.
Here’s to hoping I make it through it all. Any other local suggestions?
Have a safe and happy New Year’s Eve!